Besides clinical research, the synchrotron-based centre also offers opportunities for non-clinical research activities, especially in medical radiation physics, radiation biology, and experimental physics.
Worldwide, there are only three other centres like MedAustron that offer radiation therapy with both protons and carbon ions in one place.
This excursion is sponsored by MedAustron!
- Date: Sunday, 26 July
- Time: 9:45
- Duration: approximately 6 hours
- Location: Departure and final destination at the conference venue (by bus)
- Minimum number of participants: 25 persons
- Maximum number of participants: 120 persons
- Map: Please have a look at the map for the respective locations.
- 09:45: Departure at the conference venue
- 11:00: Innovative Cancer Treatment & Research at MedAustron; Talks on current developments and future outlook
- 12:30: Break (refreshments will be served)
- 13:00: Guided Tour
- 15:00: Departure at MedAustron (arrival time at the conference venue app. 16:00)